What is ozone therapy?
Ozone therapy is an advanced, effective and natural method that promotes the vitality of the body, the activity of the immune system, and the fight against viruses and bacteria.
It is a unique way to restore health that is proven and has many years of experience around the world.
Ozone therapy kills 99.9992% of pathogenic microbes, according to the U.S. Department of Health. Ozone is used to treat a wide variety of diseases around the world, such as:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Neurological diseases
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Skin problems
Ozone is also used for health prevention and healthy aging.
Therapeutic effects of ozone therapy:
- improves heart and brain function;
- accelerates wound healing;
- relieves pain;
- inhibits bacterial, fungal and viral infections;
- reduces inflammatory processes;
- improves the functioning of the immune system;
- improves metabolism;
- slows down the aging process;
- has antidepressant effects;
- improves sleep quality;
- brightens facial skin;
- detoxifies: cleanses blood, organ cells and tissues;
- saturates cells, tissues and organs with oxygen;
- reduces fatigue;
- raises the mood;
- increases energy.
Ozone therapy is well tolerated and has few contraindications:
- coagulation disorders: thrombocytopenia, haemophilia, haemorrhagic or mixed stroke
- individual ozone intolerance
- epilepsy, convulsions
- alcohol intoxication
Our clinic uses an advanced ozone therapy device, Hyper Medozon Comfort, which produces microdoses of ozone from medical oxygen. It is an absolutely pure mixture of ozone and oxygen, consisting of: 5% - ozone, 95% - oxygen.
How does the procedure work?
Therapy is prescribed by a doctor. Your doctor will assess your medical condition, determine your micron dose of ozone, the number of treatments or the course. You lie down or sit down comfortably. The medical staff will give you an intravenous injection according to the individual composition prescribed by your doctor.
Duration up to 30 min.