We use an innovative computerised health diagnostic system in our clinic that provides a possibility to perform biomagnetic scanning of the whole human organism, to analyse the received results, to identify the potential problems and their causes, and to submit recommendations, how to restore the balance of the organism’s systems and organs.
The diagnostics may be applied even in absence of any acute health problems that need urgent solution, and when a timely examination of the organism’s condition is needed. It is an excellent preventive measure that helps to diagnose health disorders in the early stage already.
The computer diagnostic is an innovative technology enabling high-level diagnostics of human organism. One of the diagnostic methods is a frequency wave imprinting test that allows fast and accurate diagnostic of live organism. This phenomenon is well known and it has been analysed thoroughly. It is based on the theory of oscillating electromagnetic field characteristic to every living organism.
Each healthy cell has an individual harmonious oscillation frequency. When a cell is affected by any substance or pathological agent, the disharmony of usual frequencies of the cell is unavoidable. Each specific agent (allergen, toxic substance, microorganism, etc.) has a strictly defined frequency, without any exceptions. In order to detect a specific agent in the affected cells, the device sends a signal of the same frequency to the organism. If no pathology is present, a single-type signal is formed and the resonance encountered by biomagnetic sensors occurs. The device’s accuracy is quite high, so it is possible not only to detect a pathological process, but also to determine its location in the organism.
The health screening lasts for some minutes and causes no unpleasant senses. The diagnostic is non-invasive, fast and comfortable. It is safe for all – the patent, the doctor, children and adults. Besides, the patient may observe the process of the organism’s screening and diagnosing and graphical images of organs and their condition displayed on the computer’s screen.
The computer diagnostic system is able:
- to provide a dynamic assessment of health state (level of homeostasis disorder);
- to distinguish weak systems and organs in the organism;
- to identify quickly and accurately the causes of disorders (bacteria, parasites, viruses, fungi, heredity, etc.), to detect presence of pathogenic microflora, its activeness degree and location;
- to identify allergens;
- to identify toxins accumulated in the organism (microtoxins, pesticides, herbicides, nitrates and nitrites, fungicides, heavy metals) and harmful food additives marked by letter E;
- to determine the causality of the pathological processes developing in the organism;
- to determine the degree of harmful energo-informational impact on the organism;
- to identify food products that are inducing and slowing down the metabolism;
- check effectiveness and results of various treatment methods;
- to compare the health state before and after the treatment course.
- It is recommended not to drink alcohol, strong teas and coffees for 24 h before the test. It is not permitted to eat many and very fat, sweet, spicy or unusual food products. Vegetarian food is recommended.
- It is not permitted to eat 2 h before the test; it is allowed to drink only approx. 200 ml of water.
- It is recommended to learn own blood group and Rhesus factor before arrival.
- It is recommended to remove all the jewellery (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc.) before arrival or during the consultation, or to have as few of them as possible, especially the ones that are difficult to remove.
Following of the recommendations is necessary to ensure higher accuracy of the diagnostic results.
The diagnostic is performed by connecting the patient to the diagnostic system with the help of several sensors:
- The headphones are put on the patient’s head. They have special sensors installed that receive a specific electromagnetic wave signal.
- The hand sensors serve as an additional source of information. They guarantee contact with the skin of the patient’s palms and help to receive information from the skin – galvanic reactions that manifest the state of the organism’s autonomic nervous system.
- A quantic – optic modulator serves as another additional source of information. It helps to reinforce the signals transmitted from the patient’s body and to receive the information about the patient’s energy field. It has to be directed towards the patient’s thymus gland.
The information received from all the sensors is summed up, transmitted to the device and transformed into an electric signal. This electric signal is transmitted into a special software and written as a diagram. The analysis of the received data is automatic. The software compares the frequency-wave characteristics of the screened organs of the patient with the reference diagrams recorded in its database, hence identifying the pathological processes, their activeness and direction of their further development. These data help the doctor to form a health promotion plan for the patient.
Development of an individual health promotion plan
With regard to the patient’s anamnesis and received diagnostic results, the doctor makes an individual health promotion plan to the patient intended to improve his or her physical, emotional state and general physiological condition of the organisms. The comprehensive recommendations are provided to the patient about the health preventive measures, appointment of certain therapy, nutrition, further tests and consultations of specialists.
If pathological microorganisms are encountered during the diagnostic, the bioresonance therapy is recommended.
It is an evaluation of the entire organism’s condition. Diseases may be diagnosed in early preclinical stage, before the first symptoms appear. This methodology allows shortening the patient’s examination time significantly, avoiding numerous consultations by different specialists, because a complex and non-invasive screening of the organism is performed in a short time.
ATTENTION! This diagnostic does not replace blood, echoscopic, ultrasonic, X-ray and other medical tests, so it should not be used just to make, confirm or disprove the diagnosis. It is a complementary method. In severe cases, when the patient needs urgent help, it is necessary to go to hospital!